Interested in participating in the 2022 USARA National Championship? There are three ways to get there!
- For rankings purposes, the 2022 season will end on July 17. Any race that takes place between September 12, 2021 and July 17, 2022 will count toward the 2022 season. Races taking place after July 17 but before the 2022 National Championship will count toward the 2023 rankings.
- The top 25 mixed-gender teams and the top 12 all-male or all-female teams will receive invitations to the 2022 National Championship in phases based on rankings, beginning May 21 and through July 17, 2022. Those teams will have one week to claim their invitation.
- Registration for all remaining slots will open at 12:00pm EST on July 17, 2022.
To be eligible to race in the USARA National Championship race, your team must meet the following requirements.
- Teams entering the race via rankings or regional championships must race as the same team name for the duration of the season.
- At least two of the three racers on the racing team must be US citizens or long-term residents (with a green card).
- Your Nationals lineup cannot exceed the eight-person roster as established during the season. At least one person on the Nationals lineup must have accrued points with the team during the current season.
- For Regional Championship winners, at least one racer competing at Nationals must have competed on the winning team.
- A team seeking to send more than one squad to Nationals (i.e. Team USA #1 and Team USA #2) can claim a slot either by winning a Regional Championship or through their ranking, but not both. In such a scenario, a team seeking to send two squads may claim a second slot through the open, first-come first-serve pool or by applying to the committee for entry.